flumpool » Ikizuku (feat. Nao Matsushita) Lyrics / English Translation

いきづく feat. Nao Matsushita 歌詞
『flumpool - いきづく feat. Nao Matsushita』収録の『いきづく feat. Nao Matsushita』ジャケット
歌手:flumpool
発売日:2024.06.05
作詞:山村隆太
作曲:阪井一生
編曲:トオミヨウ

Ikizuku (feat. Nao Matsushita) Lyrics / English Translation

Leaving behind only a sigh, you walk away
I can’t honestly call out to stop you
Like a balloon that suddenly slipped from my hand
I watched the loneliness called freedom

The wind blows, the flowers sway
Invisible feelings make themselves known

Every time your scent, your voice wavers
I realize I love you and it brings tears
When my heart touches you, it reveals itself
I learn of the love that flows down my cheek

You wore a mask saying you didn’t want to catch a cold
We laughed and talked about kissing
Even the invisible things weren’t scary
I pretended not to notice the shadows in your heart

In the city, shoulders bump into each other
Even if I wanted to apologize, no one would notice

For example, even if I embrace someone else
My body doesn’t feel like it’s there
For some reason, even more than when you were by my side
You’re in the center of my chest

Little by little, things fade away
Little by little, things are forgotten
In a time that flows as if it’s natural

The excitement of the day we met
The breath we took together
I want to remember it always by your side

Every time your scent, your voice wavers
I realize I love you and it brings tears
No matter where we are this time tomorrow
If I’m with you, I can see the future

Every time I search for that smile
I find my own smile
When my heart touches you, life is born
I learn of the life that flows in my heart
Previous article
Next article

Ads Atas Artikel

Ads Tengah Artikel 1

Ads Tengah Artikel 2

Ads Bawah Artikel